5.24.2011

The Experiment



As many of you know, I have a nine month old daughter. I am very consciences of what I feed her. I am always saying to my husband "if we ate like her we we would be so healthy and skinny". I also have been feeling so tired and drained laltely that even coffee isn't working anymore, and after two kids, my body could use a little bit of work. SO, I came up with this idea, it's either genius or psychotic, I'll know which one soon enough I guess. I am going to do a little experiment. I am going to go on the "Serenity" diet. Whatever she eats for breakfast, lunch and dinner is what I will be eating (just maybe a larger portion), excluding breastmilk of coarse. I will be replacing that with soy milk, since I can not drink regular milk plain. I will blog about it daily and track how much weight I lose, but more importantly, if I have more energy on this experimental diet. I LOVE to eat, and bake...so this is not going to be easy task for me, especially since I will still have to make regular meals for my boys, but if I feel and look better, than it will be well worth it! Here we go.... to flatter bellies and more energy! (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment