5.28.2011

UPDATE!



So I did the "Serenity diet" for two days, and I thought I was going to starve to death. I was not getting enough food to be full and the only things I could eat that were filling were starchy carb loaded foods, which would have only made me gain weight. Starving yourself is not a good way to lose weight at all. Your metabolism is like a muscle, when we eat we "work it out" and a healthy active metabolism will burn your food up when you eat, like it is suppose to. If you starve yourself your body actually stores your fat and your metabolism is weak in a sense and not active therefore causing it to not be able to burn up the food you intake. I could go on, but I won't ramble. The best thing to do is eat, frequently, just healthy foods. Eating when you wake up is the key to kick starting your metabolism for the day, so don't skip breakfast, it really is the most important meal of the day!

2 comments:

  1. It is alot easier to say than to actually do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. Just do what I do, find ways to make healthier versions of the foods you love

    ReplyDelete